"Abide" Engraved Hexagon Necklace
Jesus tell us, "I am the true vine, you are the branches. He who abides in Me, and I in him, bears much fruit; for without Me you can do nothing." (John 15:5 NKJV)
With it's simple word and flowing vine, this necklace was made to remind you to abide in Christ every moment of the day, so as to produce much fruit for His glory. To abide means to "accept or act in accordance with a rule (or the will of Christ), and "to dwell," or remain. May we apply this one little word to our lives in a constant way!
March only: use the code ABIDING247 to get 10% off this necklace.
This engraved chain necklace with a sterling silver hexagon-shaped pendant is the epitome of minimal and sophisticated accessory. Get one for your own jewelry collection, or buy it as a heartfelt gift for your loved ones.
• Sterling silver (AG-925) pendant and chain with a coating
• Nickel-free pendant, chain, and coating
• Pendant size: 0.68'' x 0.79'' (17.3 x 20 mm)
• Pendant thickness: 0.02'' (0.5 mm)
• Pendant is connected to the chain with open jump ring
• Spring ring clasp closure